[meego-commits] 10722 accepted: Trunk:Handset/atproxy
no_reply at build.meego.com
Wed Dec 8 20:14:12 UTC 2010
Hi Kaitlin Rupert,
The following change has been accepted. See the changelog below.
MeeGo Release Engineering Team
[This message was auto-generated]
submit: devel:ux:handset/atproxy(r4) -> Trunk:Handset/atproxy
atproxy is a rename of the dund project. Please see BMC#10881 for more info.
* Tue Oct 04 2010 Jay Freyensee <james_p_freyensee at linux.intel.com> 0.4
- Official Meego distro submission for previous work which includes:
- name change from dund to atproxy to avoid bluez clash
- license fix
- .xml's needed by tool now in .rpm
- battery and modem trace command added
-.yaml file added to OBS project
- please see Meego bug BMC#10881 for more detailed information
* Tue Sep 28 2010 Stephen Ware <stephen.e.ware at intel.com> 0.35
- Using actual .changes file now.
* Fri Sep 17 2010 Jay Freyensee <james_p_freyensee at linux.intel.com> 0.3
- Changed project name from dund to atproxy because of bluez conflict.
* Tue Jun 6 2010 Jay Freyensee <james_p_freyensee at linux.intel.com> 0.2
- Started working dund.spec file.
State: accepted 2010-12-08T12:14:12 ulf
Comment: Reviewed ok
History: new 2010-12-08T10:32:05 krupert
More information about the MeeGo-commits