[meego-commits] 5628 declined: home:boudra/qt to Trunk:Testing/qt
kaitlin.rupert at intel.com
Tue Jul 13 17:14:46 UTC 2010
It looks like your version of qt isn't in sync with the changes that are pending in Trunk:Testing. You'll want to do an osc branch of the qt package in Trunk:Testing. This will ensure that none of the changes in Trunk:Testing are dropped.
I agree with Anas - I see three different spec files: two Fedora specs and a qt-Trunk spec. I would say it's safe to drop the Fedora ones, as we only care about what we're going to be building for MeeGo.
I noticed you added the -no-multimedia option, which is good since my understanding is that we'll want to move towards using the MultimediaKit support in qt-mobility instead.
From: meego-commits-bounces at meego.com [mailto:meego-commits-bounces at meego.com] On Behalf Of Anas Nashif
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 7:20 AM
To: Fathi Boudra
Cc: meego-commits at meego.com
Subject: [meego-commits] 5628 declined: home:boudra/qt to Trunk:Testing/qt
Hi Fathi Boudra,
The following change has been rejected.
Reason: Why are you renaming the spec to qt-Fedora_11.spec ? Why are you removing all changelog history of previous changes? I am not sure what that change is about! Please talk with kaitlin about all those changes before you push them into Trunk:*
Please fix the issues above and resubmit.
MeeGo Release Engineering Team
[This message was auto-generated]
submit: home:boudra/qt(r30) -> Trunk:Testing/qt
* Mon Jul 08 2010 Fathi Boudra <fathi.boudra at nokia.com> - 4.7.0~beta2
- New upstream release - Qt 4.7.0 beta 2
- Add patches:
- Remove widgets QML plugin - it doesn't exist anymore
- Add folderlistmodel and gestures QML plugins
- Remove -no-mediaservices configure option - it doesn't exist anymore
- Remove leftover directories on install
- Update installed files
* Tue Jun 1 2010 Fathi Boudra <fathi.boudra at nokia.com> - 4.7.0~beta1
- Initial rewrite from scratch for MeeGo (split packages/modules)
* Sat Apr 03 2010 Anas Nashif <anas.nashif at intel.com> - 4.7.0~prerelease
- Spec Cleanup: Removed unused features
- Do not install binaries is *-qt4 (Fixes BMC#423)
* Fri Mar 12 2010 Priya Vijayan <priya.vijayan at intel.com> - 4.7.0~prerelease
State: declined 2010-07-13T02:14:27 nashif
Comment: Why are you renaming the spec to qt-Fedora_11.spec ? Why are you removing all changelog history of previous changes? I am not sure what that change is about! Please talk with kaitlin about all those changes before you push them into Trunk:*
History: new 2010-07-12T23:46:05 boudra
Meego-commits mailing list
Meego-commits at meego.com
More information about the MeeGo-commits