[MeeGo-dev] Patch escalations
viroteck at viroteck.net
Wed Mar 23 14:20:15 PDT 2011
I have not recieved any reply on the following patches, and looking at
the repositories, they haven't landed:
- Wednesday, march 9th: [MeeGo-dev] [PATCH] Locate messageserver
binary by searching $PATH.
- Wednesday, march 9th: [MeeGo-dev] [PATCH 1/2] Fix some awkward
issues with UI page flow.
- Wednesday, march 9th: [MeeGo-dev] [PATCH 2/2] Remove unused code.
- Tuesday, march 15th: [PATCH] Fix a trivial memory leak.
Kaitlin/Connie, I note that seasidelistmodel is also still in the repo
at the moment. Is it still going to be removed?
- Tuesday, march 8th: [MeeGo-dev] [PATCH 2/2] Tidy up the list of
application to category lookups.
(sidenotes for ivihome:
- Jimmy, thanks for applying [PATCH 1/2] Don't force TTS_SUPPORT and
VOICE_COMMAND_SUPPORT, but shouldn't you have left my signoff intact?
I'm not sure what the rules are there
- when you do accept a patch, please let me know somehow so I don't
need to scurry around repositories to check it, thanks!)
More information about the MeeGo-dev