[MeeGo-inputmethods] Maliit 0.80.7 released
michaelh at openismus.com
Fri Oct 21 20:04:49 UTC 2011
Dynamic key overrides API has been extended to cover QML plugins. By pushing
update events to plugins, following changes from the application side has
become more straight-forward. Over fifty bugs have been squashed in this
Where can I get it?
What is it?
Maliit provides a flexible and cross-platform input method framework,
including a virtual keyboard. It works on all MeeGo user experiences,
and in other GNU/Linux distributions.
Visit http://maliit.org for more information about the project.
Who contributed to this release?
* Aapo Kojo
* Antti Pulakka
* Carlos Martín
* Csaba Kertész
* Huaming Wang
* Jan Arne Petersen
* Jari P.T. Alhonen
* Jarno Malmari
* Jason JiaJingxing
* Jon Nordby
* Kai Lehtinen
* Krzesimir Nowak
* Luis Araujo
* Maksim Kirillov
* Michael Hasselmann
* Mohammad Anwari
* Ning Chi
* Pekka Vuorela
* Rakesh Cherian
* Viacheslav Sobolev
* Wang Zongxin
What changed in detail?
CHANGES IN FRAMEWORK SINCE 0.80.6
* Improved QPA (Qt Lighthouse) support
* New MImUpdateEvent: Instead of forcing plugins to poll data from
MAbstractInputMethodHost after each update, they can now choose to handle
this MImExtensionEvent. MImUpdateEvent informs about the changes (through its
propertiesChanged list) and allows extraction of updates through its value
* More dynamic key override examples.
* Bring dynamic key overrides to QML plugins.
* Let QObject properties override input method queries. This allows more
consistent integration with QML Componeents and plain Qt apps.
CHANGES IN PLUGINS SINCE 0.80.6
* Merge latest Harmattan VKB plugin into Maliit upstream.
* Caps-lock functionlity and dynamic key overrides for QML plugin.
* Fixes: Let IM properties on QObjects override IM queries
* Fixes: Label and icons are both shown at the same time.
* Fixes: LD_LIBRARY_PATH for tests does not contain input-method-quick
* Fixes: Lookup of data files causes make check to fail in out-of-tree build
* Fixes: Plugins get an empty map when focus is switched.
* Fixes: Action key label does not change back in QtQuick override plugin.
* Fixes: Action key label does not change back in C++ override plugin.
* Fixes: Documentation was not installed.
* Fixes: Extension attributes are not registered after input context creation.
* Fix unredirecting in self-compositing mode
* Fixes: Server sometimes crashes in dbus connection
* Fixes: Long-press on shift key always activates caps-lock
* Fixes: BMC#23442 - [CE] Caps Lock is inaccessible in virtual keyboard
* Fixes: Align Arabic and Farsi symviews with main view
* Fixes: Align Hebrew symbol view with "qwerty" view
* Fixes: Use bigger font size for Hebrew layout in landscape mode
* Fixes: NB#286697 - In landscape mode, backspace key is missing in hebrew vkb layout
* Fixes: NB#277439 - Above and below Thai characters input consecutively go above each other
* Fixes: NB#281156 - [hwkb] N950 Hardware SYM key causes virtual keyboard to print button label
* Fixes: NB#285711 - Accent popup shows two active keys sometimes
* Fixes: NB#281474 - Word suggestion list is disappearing when the finger is lifted from the keyboard after long tapping on the space key.
* Fixes: sometimes during panning, the next incoming layout snapshot is empty.
* Fixes: NB#284540 - The Candidate words is showed next Plugin.
* Fixes: NB#280274 - permille symbol shown instead of section of a law in Kazakh
* Fixes: NB#282901 - Contact > while editing a contact, Arabic digits appears instead of Hindic on the keypad.
* Fixes: NB#272715 - Dead key VKB layout is retaining in a scenario.
* Fixes: NB#285297 - Define key widths for Hebrew layout
* Fixes: NB#284133, Autocaps doesn't work with English quotation rules
* Fixes: NB#285299, Change Farsi keyboard layout name ("Parsi" -> "Farsi")
* Fixes: NB#268106, Accents in Thai layouts are not aligned correctly inside a key/pop-up menu
* Fixes: NB#281752, Word tracker does not separate words from symbol when typing.
* Fixes: NB#284004, Vietnamese VKB is shown as truncated in landscape mode & some keys are missing in portrait mode.
* Fixes: NB#275694 - Chinese letters are allowed to enter in email address field.
* Fixes: NB#275190.
* Fixes: NB#279665 - Input Settings; §qtn_ckb_chinese_keyboards§ layout is wrong.
* Fixes: NB#283593 - VKB: Sym Key button is unlocalized and wrong layout for question mark displayed.
* Fixes: NB#280952.
* Fixes: NB#278294, With the swype keyboard enabled,if all the keyboards are deselected and selected again, unable to change the vkb layouts.
* Fixes: NB#281465, With the one installed keyboard and vkb in caps lock state,shift key is shown as inactive when the device is rotated.
* Fixes: Signal connection warnings due to flick gesture and key overrides
* Fixes: NB#278740 - meego-keyboard-dev package is incomplete
* Fixes: NB#271761 - Multi-label keys always have extended keys
* Fixes: Check whether BorderPanRecognizer exists
* Fixes: NB#255890, Autocaps logic screws up shift state when shift is held down
* Fixes: Empty TARGET rule in TouchForwardFilter UT prevents proper installation
* Fixes: NB#278596 - Opening new message window is jerky/stuttering
* Fixes: Blit children items correctly on widget surface
* Fixes: Avoid potential crashes in MImSnapshotItemPixmapItem::grabWidgets
* Fixes: For shapshot item, use single painter instance and blit directly onto target pixmap
* Fixes: Coding style in MImSnapshotPixmapItem
* Fixes: Bug 279089 - Number view in Chinese VKB should not display candidate bar.
* Fixes: NB#279536, VKB slide and popup feedbacks need to be updated along with new vibra daemon
* Fixes: NB#279903 - The assistant layout notification does not have proper position
* Fixes: NB#277776 - [TASK] [Fine Tuning] Panning gesture style
* Fixes: NB#279040 - HWR crashed after Zhuyin input in email field of Contacts application
* Fixes: NB#252531, Cursor is in the wrong end of textedit in arabic.
* Fixes: NB#278443 Input: ITU-T VKB (T9 keyboard) in Hindi number mode has Arabic letters. It should be always Latin letters
* Fixes: NB#275406.
* Fixes: NB#276954 Focus on textedit causes candidate list to popup unnecessarily
More information about the MeeGo-inputmethods