[meego-packaging] [meego-commits] 10427 accepted: devel:qt-mtf/libmeegotouch
kaitlin.rupert at intel.com
Tue Nov 30 16:14:40 PST 2010
I am seeing a regression with this update. When I click on an icon within the application launcher, I see a red square instead of seeing the loading icon / rotating circle.
Have you see this issue as well?
From: meego-commits-bounces at meego.com [mailto:meego-commits-bounces at meego.com] On Behalf Of Fathi Boudra
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 3:05 AM
To: Miroslav Safr
Cc: meego-commits at meego.com
Subject: [meego-commits] 10427 accepted: devel:qt-mtf/libmeegotouch
Hi Miroslav Safr,
The following change has been accepted. See the changelog below.
MeeGo Release Engineering Team
[This message was auto-generated]
submit: home:msafr/libmeegotouch(r12) -> devel:qt-mtf/libmeegotouch
* Mon Nov 29 2010 Miroslav Safr <miroslav.safr at tieto.com.com> 0.20.60
- also fixes the ARM build in devel:qt-mtf
- BMC#10520 - Orientation from accelerometer not working
- BMC#10109 - [REG]When the user's press combination key or orientation rotate,the Application ui is unable to rotated.
- updated to release 0.20.60-1
- removed integrated patches: unit-tests-init.patch,allow_rotation_for_nCDK_configuration.patch
- removed non-existing header files from .spec file
* Tue Nov 23 2010 Miroslav Safr <miroslav.safr at tieto.com.com> 0.20.54
BMC#9191 - Screen orientation is wrong on nCDK hardware
- added unit-tests-init.patch to fix arm build
State: accepted 2010-11-30T03:04:38 boudra
History: new 2010-11-30T00:20:35 msafr
MeeGo-commits mailing list
MeeGo-commits at meego.com
More information about the MeeGo-packaging