[Meego-porting] Proposal for unconference session: Hardware adaptations in MeeGo
carsten at maemo.org
Wed Nov 10 07:28:17 PST 2010
I've just added a proposal for an unconference session at the MeeGo
Conference in Dublin regarding hardware adaptations in MeeGo and the
requirements, architecture, compliance etc. process around them.
You can see the proposal at
- If you'd like to see this one happen - show up and show interest in
the morning of the unconference day for it. And show up for the
Intents and purposes:
I'd like to get together with like-minded individuals and discuss
Hardware Adaptations within MeeGo. The topics that can be discussed
within the 45 minute slot would be:
* Walk-through of the architecture side of HW adaptations:
* The requirements process for hardware adaptation and
representing this in the MeeGo featurezilla.
* Expectations from hardware adaptations of the MeeGo Core OS.
* Compliance testing of HW adaptations.
* How we can make making hardware adaptations for MeeGo easier.
If you're from a hardware vendor, from Program Office or just
generally working on something related to a current or future hardware
adaptation for MeeGo, this is the place for you.
More information about the MeeGo-porting