[Meego-qa] MeeGo Netbook Bug Triage Meeting will be hosted in IRC each Tuesday
daniel.tao at intel.com
Tue Nov 2 01:34:27 PDT 2010
We will start MeeGo Netbook bug triage meeting in IRC this Tuesday and Netbook bugs will be discussed in this meeting. Welcome to join this meeting if you are interested.
Timeslot: 1:00~2:00pm (London time), 9:00~10:00 pm (PRC Time) on each Tuesday
IRC channel: #meego-bugs on irc.freenode.net<http://freenode.net>
Bug Triage is a process to:
* Ensure bug report complete
* Analyze and assign bug to proper component
* Assign bug to proper bug owner
* Set appropriate bug priority
* Adjust bug severity properly initially set by bug reporter
* Resolve obvious invalid, duplication, won't fix bugs etc.
For more info about MeeGo Bug Triage, please refer to: http://wiki.meego.com/Quality/Bugtriage#MeeGo_Bug_Triage_Meetings
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the MeeGo-qa