[Meego-qa] Summary of EM BoF session at MeeGo Conf SF
aklapper at openismus.com
Wed May 25 21:30:23 PDT 2011
Here are the quick and dirty notes that I took today.
In case I got something wrong please correct me.
* Quick introduction of everybody
* Introduction by Eric Le Roux (on Bugzilla extensions and
different types of MeeGo Bugzilla users and their needs)
* Session is about getting your feedback and if you think that
the current setup works for you, comments on improvements in
Bugzilla and related stuff (e.g. Metrics at )
* David Greaves: Proposal to compare the package database grouping
and the Bugzilla grouping and link them to each other
* Eric Le Roux: See QA Session afterwards
* Joel Clark: MeeGo 1.2 planning had 600 to 700 feature requests
and roughly four weeks to decide; how to better track features'
states; nice that Bugzilla provides 2-dimensional tables but not
* Joel Clark: Featurezilla: Which features accepted by target
release, and which accepted without a target release: hard to
* Joel Clark: Use of Bugzilla for statistics over time / an "Aging"
* Eric Le Roux: Use Metrics; use QA Dashboard (also see
presentation from Tuesday session once available)
* David Greaves wants to see "what's going on". Automated processes
and activities on random bugs, e.g. bugs not touched for three
weeks => do something or even identify non-working processes by
* SDK: Searching in Bugzilla: Wants to create a team in Bugzilla,
and clicking the names of the team members to see which bugs they
reported or were assigned to.
* Stephen Jayna: Workaround: Saved searches, but indeed nice idea
to create a group of arbitrary people
* Eric Le Roux: Maybe sharing of dashboards, but admittedly also
a bit cumbersome
* Security handling: Difference between the Security product, and
the Security flag on reports
* Eric Le Roux had a discussion with Ryan on this, if there is a
component per default there is no need for the additional flag
* David Greaves: What kind of additional requests to handle in
* 3rd party apps? (Also see bug 12589 )
* What mechanisms in place in MeeGo Bugzilla for vendors having
downstream bugtrackers (maybe also for [DE] project)
* Eric Le Roux: "See Also" field and extension querying info
from other Bugzillas and displaying it in MeeGo Bugzilla
* Andre Klapper: Related to "See Also": People often reluctant
to actually upstream issues as it's a bit of work and
requires an account in upstream bugtracker
* David Greaves: Make it mandatory for some components to
require an upstream bug ID for "WAITING FOR UPSTREAM"
status, instead of the current partial "Go bug someone
else" usage of that status?
* David Greaves: Missing documentation how to use Bugzilla as a
program manager / release manager in daily work?
* Eric Le Roux: Not existing yet. Plans: Small screencasts.
* David Greaves: Get help for writing docs from program managers
via feedback (e.g. priorities, what is the most useful?)
* Joel Clark: Usage of META bugs and dependencies - enhancement plans?
* Andre Klapper: Choatic prefixes usage in bug report summaries,
maybe turn into keywords?
* David Greaves: If they were keywords you would not see them in
the e.g. dependency lists that only show bug summaries
* Stephen Jayna: Might be possible to display keywords in bug
summaries in bug dependency list view
Andre Klapper (maemo.org bugmaster)
More information about the MeeGo-qa